Sunny Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 11/19/11 8:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning PA:
All the writing for school is done for tomorrow's class.  Have not looked at what is due for next Monday yet, I'm sure it's a ton of stuff.

Up early again today Gene is working on the house, it's going to be nice outside so need to get things done while the weather holds for us.

Not exactly how I planned my vacation being up at 6:30am each day, but I am a morning person and have a pretty established sleep pattern, if only my body would get me up for work like it does when I'm off from work.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 11/19/11 9:32 pm
GM Ida and PA!

I have been up for about an hour. I am showered, dressed and somewhat ready for the day. In a little bit I will be taking Dee to hebrew school. Come home and make breakfast, relax for a bit, then run back to pick her up!

Today we may be doing some food shopping, then laundry and maybe a nap. I am going to try to not take one so I can go to bed early. Tomorrow Steven is having an Upper GI done and I have to take him there and drive him home. He has to be there at 7:15AM! YUCK!!! He can't eat or drink anything so he will be such a pleasure to deal with! (dripping with sarcasm) So, not going into work tomorrow.

That is it for me!
Have a great day! I need more coffee...

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Jackie Fisher
on 11/19/11 10:17 pm - PA
Good Morning to you gals and to the rest of PA,

What a morning already!! I have been up since 5am. Woke up to a coughing fit..oh how I wish this cold would take a hike!! It was a good opportunity however, I managed to get done a 1,700 word essay for school and start on my 10 slide Powerpoint presentation. I gave up on that for now though.

Going to head with my family to the Holmesburg-Mayfair Thanksgiving parade this afternoon (a good source of walking) and then back home to finish my Powerpoint. I am going to attempt going back to work tomorrow. It is a short week for me so I figure it will be a good way to ease back into working. My boss has already given me the option of only working half days if 8 hours becomes to tiring. So tonight I will get together everything I need so I can eat throughout the day and DRINK! Which by the way is getting increasingly easier. I have managed to get seriously close to 64oz in the past few days. Now if only I could do all of that and still manage to get anywhere remotely close to my protein goal..HA! Someday!

That's about it for me. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!

Jackie
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

bvohl
on 11/19/11 11:36 pm
Jackie,

Hope you feel better soon! Right now it is more important to get that liquid in!! The protein will come!!

Have fun at the parade!!

Hugs, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 11/20/11 1:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
Jackie;

Good Luck heading back to work.

After my surgery Sept of 2009, I went back to work the week of Thanksgiving based on your same reasoning.  I found that I could not stay for an entire day for almost 3 weeks, thank goodness I had an awesome boss as well as the Senior Vice President of the department that would send me home when they noticed I was starting to drag.  Take it easy.

I was also going to school when I had my surgery, I can totally relate to your writing and PP presentations.  Where are you going and what is your major?

Take care,
Ida

IdaMae

Jackie Fisher
on 11/21/11 2:37 am - PA
Thanks Ida!!

I am going to University of Phoenix to get my Associate's in Psychology.
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

IdaMae D.
on 11/21/11 3:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Luck!  I'm at the end of my journey....I'm working on my MBA in Health Administration @ Eastern University

IdaMae

lynnc99
on 11/20/11 5:03 am
Wow, it's not sunny out this way. Very overcast....or wait! Maybe it's just getting dark. After all, it's almost 4 pm.

Calm day for me. I am starting to work on some Christmas gifts. I shop year round when I see something just right, but now have to inventory exactly what that is to figure out where to fill in. We are actually spending less this year, which feels very good. Simplify....simplify....

Take care everyone, and have a week of Thankfulness!
dit657
on 11/20/11 5:03 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good afternoon everyone - laying on the couch attempting to nap but that's not going to happen now so figured I'd check in then get off my lazy butt and get moving. Have laundry to do and need to bag more stuff for Purple Heart - they're coming tomorrow.

Just had a very sad phone call from one of my bff's - they lost their little sheltie, Holly Sue, on Friday. Said she went downhill very fast and the humane thing to do was hold her and let her go peacefully. Holly Sue was special to all of us because she had been with my little sister but as she got more dogs Holly became sort of lost in the brood, so on a visit to my sister we brought her back to our friends who had recently lost their two goldens. Holly Sue was 14 and had a wonderful life. We'll miss her very much.

We've had a nice weekend with friends - dinner out last night then brunch today - leftovers fir dinner tonight.

Ida glad your papers are done for now - hope you can catch up on some rest.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 11/20/11 5:59 am - Perry, MI
 Greetings Ida and PA,
I am on my way home from Michigan, staying at a hotel in the Pittsburgh area.  I had an awesome week with my Munchkins, but am glad to be heading back.  My daughter and I sometimes have trouble communicating with each other.  So, we ended up having an argument yesterday.

I hope everyone has a good rest of the day. 

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views